Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Zero.....

It finally ended! *Huge sigh of relief* Well, the tension had already gone off by the time I finished my f7, but looking at the p3 paper, I felt just great! I think I did a fairly good job to be honest. My best paper thus far, and the exams are all over..

Well, now that it's over, I somehow had a nervy feeling with regards to my f7, f9 and P1. Somehow feels that they are somewhat poorly done. I just hope that I get through, well, if I assume my marks allocation is correct, I probably will..=)

And thus a new semester shall start. How will I perform the next time? Well, we shall know...
Really enjoy the company of baby EveLyn! Gonna miss the time together once the busy semester starts! =)
=)))))))))))

3 comments:

Mushroom said...

Congratz!!!!!! enjoy ur holiday ...and c u in next sem...=p

Unknown said...

LOLz, next week Yam Cha

Pat said...

SleepyKid- Enjoy your holiday too! =))

Legend- Any nights next week should be available.. =)