Sunday, July 18, 2010

More Quotes...

I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.
~John Burroughs

Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't.
~Richard Bach

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
~Robert Frost

It is not length of life, but depth of life.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

The purpose of life is a life of purpose.
~Robert Byrne


We are still masters of our fate.
We are still captains of our souls.
~Winston Churchill

Commitment leads to action. Action brings your dream closer.
~Marcia Wieder

2 comments:

Chin EveLyn said...

so free to update such post..
no need to sleep huh?

Pat said...

It was scheduled. I just reached home at that time!lol...