Monday, July 12, 2010

To...

To Spain who wins the World Cup,
well done, World Champion, you did well...

To Mr. Paul, the octopus,
you've done well, time to head to the kitchen...

To the Earth I ask,
is 2012 your end?

To the people of the World,
what do you think of our World now?

To August, the month to come,
may it be a month filled with good tidings...

To this World I wonder,
what am I sent here for?

To the unknown future,
am I allowed a glimpse of what is to come?

To the doubts that fills the heart,
will the future shows you an exit door?

To the griefs of the soul,
have I seen the last? Or is there more?

To the love I seek,
To plead a long-life one it be...

And to you who worry much,
I wish I can quench some, if not all of it...

7 comments:

Legendary Drifter said...

To Patrick Lim,
May i borrow your ? =p

Pat said...

borrow what?lol..

Legendary Drifter said...

sh*t,i mean may i borrow ur , dunno why the hell the word disappeared...sweat...

Chin EveLyn said...

Paul head to kitchen, then You'll probably head to kitchen too :P

Pat said...

@Shirley- ??

@EveLyn- head to the kitchen for? My meat not nice also.. =P

Chin EveLyn said...

Spain said Paul can migrate to their country

Pat said...

@EveLyn- LOL.. Now they're giving him citizenship. Maybe he'll be Spain's mascot from now..lol