Sunday, July 4, 2010

The She of My World

Comfortable and relaxing, found never before...
A solution to the soul, when stresses and tensions weave in...
Just the mere presence, at peace of mind I shall be...
Sounds fairytale like? But that's how it is...

A keeper she is, speaks not of her inner truth...
A thinker she is, in her own world with much pessimism...
A hard past, a low self-esteem but of great will and determination...
Clumsy, silly and blur (?), but tough she is...

As with everyone, people come with good and bad opinions...
While people come up with their views, but views are just mere views...
For at the end of the day, it's the bond that matters most to me...
Clear of the boundary, for all is her life and freedom to live...

As good as my World, her happiness brings me joy...
A wish to be there for her, be it good and bad times...
The one and only, to do my best for her...
With time to come, to hope that it'll flourish well...

No comments: