Saturday, August 22, 2009

Lost in the Sea of Thoughts

Finally the exam thingy is over.. Relieved for passing my F5, and at the same time feeling sad for those who did not do well in theirs.. (dun wry, i'll help u curse the markers ya.. XD) And happy for my lecturer, Ms Sanjeetha.. guess what.. 1 of her students in China scoop the world prize for F4 Corporate and Business Law with a 100 MARKS!!!.. a big congrats to her there.. ^.^

Well, this week has been productive, with me started studying at nights at home.. Finally manage to reduce my slack~ing habit (mind you, its just reduced.. ) and disciplined myself to stay occupied with my lecture notes much longer..(dunno how long la..XD) I even managed to complete my Professional Ethics Module for my ACCA course.. really tiring that one.. took me more than 3 hours to complete it.. Was really exhausted after that.. fuh~~

Maybe I should be thankful for being quite busy with my studies and also with the sports fever coming back to me.. Or else I would be thinking a lot.. something that happens a lot lately.. especially when I'm doing nothing.. got lost in my Sea of Thoughts.. thinking this and that.. n in most occasions resulting in me feeling down and no or bad mood.. (WTH.. like that also can a?! XD) swt... how i wish im not such a good thinker.. (haha..)

Occasionally got myself ended up in "Wonderland" too.. always wondering and wishing for so many things in the past.. (yes2..i know i cant get it) there are so many thousands of things that I wish I had done or even try out back at those times..(guess u guys have it too...) N so many roads that I wish I had not taken.. but den, I guess all this contributes to the current me.. I know deep inside that those r my past.. smthing that cant be changed anymore.. but I still allow myself to fantasize about those situations if i were to take a different course of action back then.. XD (SWt~ness..LOL)

Life and feelings.. Such complicated stuffs.. *sigh* Best thing to do is to not think too much i guess.. So i decided to bZ myself with anything I can.. Well, plenty of sports going on to occupy me.. The Ashes 2009 for one, EPL is the other.. a Hiking trip to look forward to next week.. den a few friends birthday comin up.. N my studies too.. manage to find something to motivate me.. n so for the 1st time, (yes, the 1st) i set myself a clear and precise target, something that I havent done before...

Well, i guess dats life.. u jz gotta enjoy every moment of it.. gotta just 'live everyday as if there's no tomorrow!'.. (luv dat song by Uverworld) fuh~~~ wow.. wat a looong post.. so many words 2 look at.. haha.. some of u muz b feelin bored by now.. haha.. well, guess dats all 4 now.. till den, take care evry1..^^

2 comments:

Adeline Tan said...

good one...

Bravebear said...

Dun think so much... lol...
bz bz...