Sunday, September 6, 2009

Brief Summary of My Week..

Generally a good 1.. As u guys noe, went 4 the Kuantan trip, which was awesome... After dat, it was time 4 classes n work.. fuh~~.. im reli reli slacking alot nowadays.. alw planning 2 study but ended up didnt even touch my notes at all!!! arghhhh.....

Bz week 4 work too.. lots 2 do lately.. sm of the accounts r gonna b audited nex week so gotta help my colleagues rush sm stuff... tmr als hav 2 work.. haihzz.. n my uni frens most having hol!!! ish.... so unfair.. y i dun hav.. XD

This week als had another 6 hrs session for my f7.. reli exhausted.. gd thing is i din fall asleep!! although got bit ngantuk near the end.. haha.. keep nodding...

N den after the class.. damn... i reli blur blur d.. when goin down the staircase.. accidentally hurt my leg.. normally go down 2 steps at 1 time.. dat day duno y lose my rhythm.. my left leg terus jump all the way down.. bad landing!! oouuch..... reli hurts..

Sat wasted jz lik dat.. luckily sun free.. went out wif Ben n Meng for tennis.. (was act worryin whether i shud go anot wif my injured ankle...) at Damansara Club.. Man, 3 noobies playin.. reli feel a bit paiseh.. esp when playin beside 2 fella hus vry gd.. n dey look 2 b ard our age too... swt... LOL..

So v r more lik the ball boy most of the time.. hit one time n den rush to collect the balls.. lol.. but v got better in the end la... act the game was supposed 2 b on Sat.. but i had class on dat day.. haihzzz....XD

Too bad sm of us cant make it 4 the tennis game.. Or it'll b much more fun.. But still, a nice game.. make myself tired.. run here n there.. had a good workout.. my body reli feels good now.. ^____^ finally, sm pics (o rather jz 2) from the game.. not muc cz i was bz playing n lazy 2 take pics wif my phone...


the tennis court at Damansara Club...


Ben n Meng on our way 2 the court...

No comments: