Thursday, September 24, 2009

Tired...

21st of September, 2009 - Two hours plus of tennis, 3 hours plus of sleep, another approximately two hours of basketball game, I guess I really overwork my body. Not yet replenish my energy after the day spent at 1U,  already on to so many activities. Ended up with cramps on both legs during the basketball game. Luckily there's some ice around to cool it. Finally, my limit.. Nevertheless, I enjoyed all of them very much. Enjoyed the time with my friends...

Went to celebrate some of my friends' birthday at Paparich on Sunday, 20th of Sept, 2009. 4 person in total - Ai Woon, Cheng Seng, Lin Fang and Audrey Lew. Well, happy birthday -or rather belated birthday- to all of you September boy and gals (or rather Men and Ladies). And all the best to Ai Woon who's flying back to UK soon. (tomorrow is it?..) Met lots of friends there, some i have not seen for ages. Those present there-Khee Leong, Siu Hou, Soo Ching, Wei Soong, Wei Bing, Randy, Yeong Keong, See Toh, Thong Seng, the 4 VIP, Ben, Adeline and last but not least, me. Finally, here's some pics from the event--->


The Main Character-from left :Seng, Audrey, Lin Fang and Ai Woon..


Me, Ben, Adeline, Ai Woon and Lin Fang...

No comments: