Saturday, September 12, 2009

In the Mood to Read, reAd n r3aD...

Been visiting Popular bookstores very often these few weeks.. (its just 3 shops away from my college) dunno why but the mood to read is really on.. so strong that I had to resist hard my desire to purchase some of the books there when I went in... argghhhhh.. should be studying and not thinking about books lah!! And besides, gotta save money for some things I want.. (if only I am rich...XD) can't buy so just look around lo.. Haven't read for a very long time already.. The last book i touch was the Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows.. (read it for countless times already.. really like it.. ^.^ ) Too bad most of the books there are wrapped.. Not much choice for me to choose to read there... Decided to read 'The Final Theory"...


Not a new book I think.. Just read two chapters of it actually.. So can't give much comment.. But from the synopsis sounds like the kind of book I like to read.. hmmm.. hopefully I'll return to the store to read it la.. IF my reading mood still on la.. (IF la.. LOL...)

Back home, I was and still am reading lots of blogs.. Likes Lim Kit Siang's blog.. So much on our country's issues.. political especially.. and also another blog that I saw in the Blogs of Note.. Ramblings of the Bearded One.. loves his style of writing.. dunno why but it really attracts me.. nice to read his 'ramblings'..=D

Arrrgghhhhh.. it's already mid of September and here I am wasting my time on unrelated stuff... slack~ slack~ slack~.. Once October comes, i'll be having lots to do if i don't start studying now... *sigh* It's always open the book, see and read a few pages.. then my mind will be going elsewhere.. ended up doing study-UNrelated stuff.. really should be stricter on myself from now on..

It's always nice to read.. but i always choose the wrong timing for dat... haha.. I used to be a bookworm.. especially to those who knows me from my primary days and during the early years of my secondary life.. Not so much at the latter part though.. Was always with books that time.. After finish my works in classes or at home, you will most of the time find me reading my books.. miss those days.. if only could turn back time...XD

Oh ya, last Tuesday saw a poster at the ground floor of my college building regarding blood donation.. Planning to attend it.. On next wednesday.. I actually thought it's on tomorrow(last Wednesday).. Luckily i read carefully or I'll make a fool of myself (although I'm always 1 la...XD) going there and asking around about it..


Actually I'm supposed to have class on my birthday, 31st October..(RMB it!! XD) but guess wat.. just after i saw this poster and decided to go for it, about 15 minutes later in the class,  my lecturer told me the class is changed to another time.. thank God.. i was really glad.. Can you imagine how shitty it is to have an exhausting 6 hours class on your birthday!! haha.. i actually wonder whether those two things are related.. 'budi baik dibalas baik'? (u reap wat u sow..) haha.. so vain.. what do you think? haha.. but then I haven't even donate yet.. so maybe its not...

well, that's all for now.. have a good weekend and take care, folks...

[p.s. below is a picture that I received just now and I like it.. thought wanna share with u guys..enjoy!]

朝光 Rays of Dawn

No comments: